ONE works to educate people around the world on issues related to ending extreme poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa.
ONE Against Poverty (UK) is ONE’s UK charity. Its objects, which focus particularly (but not exclusively) on Africa, are, for the public benefit, to:
- Prevent or relieve poverty
- Promote the relief of sickness and the preservation of health; and
- Promote sustainable development by:
- The preservation, conservation and the protection of the environment and the prudent use of resources;
- The relief of poverty and the improvement of the conditions of life in socially and economically disadvantaged communities; and
- The promotion of sustainable means of achieving economic growth and regeneration.
Board of Trustees
OAP (UK)’s has a separate Board of Trustees that includes independent members and ONE Campaign staff
- Richard Constant
- Tom Hart
- Jill Tandy
- Gayle Smith
Contact OAP (UK)
- Tel: 020 3019 6700
- Email: [email protected]
ONE Against Poverty (UK) is a registered charity: 1170855 (England and Wales). Registered as a company limited by guarantee number: 9889615 (England and Wales). Registered office: ONE Against Poverty (UK), 189 Endeavour House, Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8JR.